Heroic Girls is celebrating Christmas by giving away graphic novels or books every single day for 12 days! To enter, just fill out the form below. Contest is open to residents of the United States only.
Winners will be notified by email. A new prize will be offered every day, and a separate entry will be required for each prize.
Day 12: Stumptown: The Case of the King of Clubs Graphic Novel (Signed)
A modern-day detective fiction series based in Portland, Oregon, featuring Dex Parios, a female private investigator with a gambling problem.
When one of investigator Dex Parios’s dearest friends is brutalized following a Portland Timbers match, Dex is determined to get to the bottom of the attack no matter who stands in her way! Dex kicks more than just soccer balls in her pursuit of the assailant in this new softcover edition of the critically-acclaimed series from Eisner Award-winner Greg Rucka and new series artist Justin Greenwood.
This comic is signed by series artist Justin Greenwood.
Chris Greenwood, Glendale, AZ
- Harley Quinn Book and Mask Set — Winner: Jason Fox, Louisville, KY
- Wonder Woman vol. 1 & 2 — Winner: Molly Munson, Vernon Hills, IL
- Black Widow: Forever Red (Signed) — Winner: Joseph Timothy Siemsen, Coon Rapids, MN
- Spider-Woman 2-Pack — Winner: Bethany Dubuc, Grandville, MI
- Star Wars: A Crash of Fate — Winner: Johannah Brookwell, Clifton, VA
- Ironheart and Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur 2-Pack – Winner: Heather, Rock Springs, WY
- Captain Marvel and Hellcat 2-Pack – Winner: Wendy-Ayn Coy, Abans, VT
- Conceal, Don’t Feel: A Twisted Tale – Winner: Christopher Sidor, Eden, NY
- DC Super-Sons 2-Pack – Winner: Zoe Gandy-Hall – Joplin, MO
- Sensation Comics Featuring Wonder Woman 2-Pack – Winner: Laurie McFarland, Rio Rancho, NM
- Marvel Masterworks Mega-Pack (11 Graphic Novels) – Winner: Michael Dando, St. Cloud, MN
- Stumptown: The King of Clubs – Winner: Chris Greenwood, Glendale, AZ
You must be logged in to post a comment.