There are literally hundreds of pages that have interesting questions you could think about to help generate ideas to bring with you to book club. Google “Book Club Discussion Questions” to get tons of examples, or use the questions we listed below to help you come up with your discussion points to being to Book Club.
Questions to Think About While Reading the Book
- What was your favorite part of the story?
- Who was your favorite character? Why?
- What drawing did you like?
- If you could give the book another title, what would it be?
- Which characters would you like to meet in real life?
- What do you wish was different about the ending?
- Would the book make a cool movie?
Video game? TV show?
- What is one thing you could ask the author if you could talk to him or her?
- Was there one big lesson you took away from this book?