There are literally hundreds of pages that have interesting questions you could think about to help generate ideas to bring with you to book club. Google “Book Club Discussion Questions” to get tons of examples, or use the questions we listed below to help you come up with your discussion points to being to Book Club.
Questions to Think About While Reading the Book
- Who was your favorite character? What did you appreciate about him/her?
- What did you like best about the book? What was your least favorite part?
- What scene or panel was your favorite? Why do you like it?
- Would you recommend this book to a friend? Why or why not?
- Did you learn anything from this book?
- What do you think the author’s purpose was in writing this book? What ideas was he or she trying to get across?
- If you could hear this same story from another person’s point of view, who would you choose?
- Did this book remind you of any other books, movies or television shows?
- Who do you most want to read this book?