Shirts will ship the week of October 16th.
The Heroic Girls “Scout” logo was drawn by German/Italian artist Sarah Burrini. Burini took her inspiration from the famous photo of 16-year-old Czech scout Lucie Myslíková staring down a neo-Nazi at at far-right rally in Brno. The sign the girl is holding s one Burrini herself has seen at other anti-fascist protests.
The design is printed on a Hanes Nano-T, which is a premium shirt, softer and more fashionable than standard Ts.It is made with 100% ring-spun cotton.
- 100% premium combed cotton
- Ultra-light cotton jersey feels great next to your skin.
- Contemporary styling for a slimmer fit. Size up for a roomier fit.
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems for longer life.
- Narrow, ribbed collar for a more vintage look.
- All the comfort of Hanes’ famous tag-free collar.