Welcome to the Heroic Girls Book Club
The Heroic Girls Book Club is an online monthly book club that each month selects one graphic novel for kids and another graphic novel for adults to discuss.
- On the 1st of each month the book selection will be announced. (We will have an online call for suggestions before that.) If you are going to participate please join our mailing list so that you will get a reminder to come back and participate in the discussion.
- Three weeks afterwards, I’ll email a link to some discussion questions out to club participants.
- In four weeks come back and answer the questions ih in a comment on our Facebook group, ask additional questions and comment on other people’s thoughts.
- At the end of the month I will recap everyone’s thoughts and announce the next month’s book.
- Don’t be a jerk. If you cannot be civil please do not participate. Not everyone will agree with everyone else but we can still discuss the book without personal attacks.
- Spamming will not be permitted. You can mention your blog or your local shop as much as you like, but if it starts to feel like a commercial, you will be blocked.
- That said, we do have sponsors that have donated prizes for giveaways in the past and might do so again in the future, so I will occasionally be name-dropping the organizations who support Heroic Girls and make what we do possible.
Join the Heroic Girls Book Club
I want to join the Heroic Girls Book Club. I understand that Heroic Girls will only use my email to contact me a few times a month with book-club-related news, and that I can unsubscribe at any time.